DATA FLOW IN A COMPUTER SYSTEM
The diagram shows that the processor is at the centre of all the data flows in a computer system.
· Programs and other files are stored on the hard disk storage
· The processor loads up a software application by copying it from the hard disk into main memory.
· New data is entered into the processor via input devices
· The processor stores the data in the main memory.
· The processor sends data to output devices
The processor saves data to the hard disk storages when instructed to do so.Find a diagram illustration below