Hello, everyone. This post is about database reports. I hope you find it helpful. I really want to help all of you users out there.
Hope you like it!!!
A database report is one way of creating output from a database. It allows you to organize, summarise and also print selected parts of your database. A database report can be updated annually or it can be updated quarterly – or at any time you choose.
Useful reports for a clothes shop would be:
• a report in how many clothes has been sold during the month
• How many products are out of stock.
• How many pairs of trainers need to be ordered.
• A report showing how much money the business made for the month.
• How many items of clothing costs more than £50 pounds